Chapter 25

Cilla woke lying on her stomach, fingers lightly caressing her back, one calloused fingertip tracing her tattoo. She turned her head and opened her eyes to find Jon’s gaze fixated on her lower back. “Find something you like back there?”

A smile tugged at Jon’s lips and he drew his gaze up her smooth back to meet her eyes, “absolutely.” He skimmed his fingers over the curve of her ass before lying back down beside her. “Good morning.” Cilla smiled, rolled to her side and kissed the tip of his nose, “good morning. What was so fascinating about my tattoo?”

Jon traced her cheek with his finger, “when did you get it?” It didn’t look recent, the color of the flowers had faded and the outline wasn’t as crisp anymore; but more than that, it was the words to one of his songs. He wanted to know if she had gotten it because of him.

Cilla shifted and pulled the blankets up over her. “I got it when Charles and I started having trouble. It was just the words at first, words that Sid used to say to me all the time. I had the flowers and scrollwork added later.” Looking at Jon she could see the question in his eyes and knew what he was wondering. “No, it wasn’t because of your song. I got the tattoo before I ever heard the song. I got it to help me deal with everything that was going on in my life then.” Jon nodded his understanding. Each of his tattoos he had gotten at a specific time and they related to things that had been going on with him. “Did it? Help I mean?”

Her fingers toyed with the hair on Jon’s chest. “For a while; but then it got too bad for anything to help, other than filing for divorce anyway. Now, it’s a reminder of what I went through and how I got where I am today.”

Jon rolled onto his back and pulled her on top of him, “you’re a strong woman Cilla. You would have survived even without the tattoo.” Bracing her hands on his chest, she levered herself up and straddled his waist, “thanks, but I didn’t do it alone. Sid was there for me every step of the way.”

Jon reached up and pushed her hair over her shoulders, “he’s a good man and a good friend.” He stroked his fingertips down between her breasts, fascinated that her nipples hardened even though he had barely touched her, “now, what are we going to do today?”

Cilla reached behind her, wrapping a hand around the hardness that had been nudging her, “I can think of one thing we could do.” He closed his eyes as she continued to stroke him. “I like the way you think babe.” He felt her move and his eyes flew open, a groan of surprise escaped him as he was suddenly enveloped in her warm wetness. “Cilla! What’re you doing?”

She looked up at him, “what does it feel like I’m doing?” Jon closed his eyes and gritted his teeth against his urge to let go, “you know what I mean” he ground out. She leaned down and teased his nipple with the tip of her tongue, “I’m winning, again.”

Jon wrapped his arms around her and rolled them so that Cilla was under him, “I think this is one game I could get used to losing.” Cilla’s laugh ended on a moan as Jon moved. He gripped her leg and pulled it higher on his hip, grinding against her. He watched her face and he knew he had found the spot. Her head was thrown back, her neck arched and he leaned in and nibbled his way up to her lips.

He thrust harder, knowing she was going to lose it and he wanted to get lost with her. “Let it go baby” he whispered against her mouth. “Come for me.” She opened her eyes and found his as she did what he asked. Her nails dug into his shoulders as her hips arched up into his thrust, dragging him with her.

Laying side by side Jon pulled Cilla close, “now what should we do with the rest of our day?” Cilla chuckled, “I’m not sure I can think just yet. Give me a minute and I’ll let you know.”

2 comments:

Peg said...

Great chapter!! Nice to see a vulnerable side of Jon, worrying that Cilla had left. And that was one great kitchen meet up, lol.

Can't wait for more!!

Queenie said...

Thanks for all your comments Peg. I'm glad you're enjoying the story. I'll be posting another chapter later today!

 
©2009 Sweet Dreams | by TNB